We offer a variety of alarm monitoring packages that include:
Residential Security Systems
Comercial Security Systems
Comercial Security Systems
We have been providing alarm monitoring services for 17 years and fair to say worked with many monitoring companies in that time. For the past 7 or 8 years we have used Alarm Watch NZ exclusively. In my opinion they are the most professional, innovative, well trained, honest straight shooters in the game. I don’t plan to use another central station because they’re the best. Check out their websitehttp://alarmwatch.co.nz/
Choose one of our monitoring packages for your complete security. With our monitoring station partners Alarmwatch NZ we are able to monitor both your alarm and camera systems.
- We monitor alarm activations, sets & unsets, troubles, or if you choose it – failure to set (on a schedule) or, open outside of normal hours.
- We will then follow your instructions for what to do, whether that be calling site contacting your emergency contacts or deploying a security guard.
- Some insurance companies give a discount for properties that have alarms installed, (and used) check and mention to your provider.
- You can have a portal into the monitoring site via an online app, which allows you to manage the account, view the alarm status, receive the history, and if your alarm is set up for it, arm and disarm remotely.
- If you have CCTV cameras installed that you can view remotely, then they can be monitored too. From virtual guard tours to intrusion verification, this provides another tool in the security tool kit, and compares favourably to traditional services such as patrols or in some cases static guards
- Our CCTV monitoring partner http://alarmwatch.co.nz/
Delivering the Best Security Products to Our Clients
My house alarm started beeping intermittently. After reading the reviews on No Cowboys, I contacted Dave, who offered to come over the same day, but I was at work. He arrived promptly the next day, identified the problem, crawled into a cupboard space to fix it, and gave me a couple of options. In the space of one appointment he sorted out the problem for me, installed a new alarm, and taught me how to use it, all for a very reasonable price. Highly recommend Secure Communications
Picked David based on his great reviews here and was extremely impressed. David was excellent from the word go. We found him to be very knowledgeable, professional and very honest and straightforward to deal with. His service was superior, and he did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would. Great company to deal with and I’d recommend David and team to anyone without reservation.
Dave was absolutely magnificent! I needed to try figure what the code was for our alarm system, and David knew exactly what to do. He was well knowledged on all systems and great talking me through all the steps over the phone to sort it out. He was super friendly and kept me laughing too which is so refreshing. Thank you so much for your help, I would gladly contact you again for anything related and gladly recommend you to anyone
We needed our alarm serviced, it was showing a ‘low on battery’ fault and one of the sensors was also malfunctioning. This meant our alarm was going off at random times resulting in sleepless nights.
We contacted this company and Dave got in touch promptly. He was very professional and was very clear about what needed to be done and costs involved. He was happy to adjust to our work schedule. Job was done to our satisfaction. Highly recommend this business